Coventry Museums Virtual School Membership Scheme
When you sign up for a 12 month virtual museums school membership, you are giving your entire school access to unique content from Coventry Transport Museum and the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, bringing our collections direct to your classroom.
The membership scheme costs £395 and includes exclusive access to:
- Pre-recorded workshops, with interactive activities embedded throughout for your pupils to engage with. These workshops are available for you to stream directly in your classroom to multiple groups of pupils.
- Supporting resource kits, including loans boxes to support the history workshops, activity boxes to support the STEM workshops, and downloadable art packs to support the art workshops.
- 1 pre-recorded assembly to be streamed in your classroom or school hall.
- Half price discounts for all CPD events for your teaching staff.
- 2 VIP tickets to each of our exhibition launches.
- A termly members newsletter, keeping you up to date with the latest developments and good news stories.
This virtual membership gives you the flexibility to create extraordinary learning experiences for your pupils in the safety of your school environment for a 12 month period. For further details please see our booking terms and conditions.
We have a limited number of bursaries available, to the value of £100, to support schools with high pupil premium. Please get in touch to find out if you are eligible for this bursary.
Alternatively, you can book individual workshops, assemblies and CPD events without becoming a member for the following prices:
|90-minute CPD session via Zoom
||£10 per person
Purchase Individual bookings